Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Falling for Fall

So Long Sweet Summer. Remember This???
Remember how I almost accomplished all of those things?? YAY! I can still probably do the last two sometime soon. This summer was so much fun. Lots of fun things happened and lots of growing up and learning was done.  I believe that it was another successful night at stadium terrace...i mean...cough cough another successful summer.

Summer has come and gone and now it is time for the wonderful time of Fall.

There is something about change that part of me loves and part of me hates. I love the change that life brings because it gives me a new start and new experiences to look forward to. It is so fresh and real. I have mixed feelings about change because I love having a plan and when change comes I don't always have that  plan to be prepared with.

I feel like right now I am Falling for Fall. I am so excited for it. The giddy new crush excited. The anxiousness of the unknown. I am anxious & uneasy but calm. I am happy for something new but sad summer and other things are coming to an end. The change of a season and the start of school is a breath of fresh air for me. It is a open field with so many possibilities to explore. It is the unknown that makes me curious to what my future holds. It is fun and exciting. It is new and I am really excited. This semester I am taking art classes. They are new to me. I am a bit anxious to start them because many of the things we will do aren't things I have done before but I am very excited.

The changes I don't like are saying goodbye to good things, experiences, friends, loved ones and things that I adored. That is super hard for me. I know it has to happen though. I try to be glad it happened but I miss the things that have had to let go of because of change.

My favorite season is Summer. Without a doubt. Snowies, Friends, Family, Staying up Late, Sleeping in. Its WARM!!! Swimming, Riding Bikes, Movie Nights and The forth of July.Its all so fun. 

But I do Love HALLOWEEN. fall colors. Walks in the Crisp Air. Fires. Hot Chocolate. Reading Books and Watching Movies inside where it is warm. The first snow. Christmas. Wearing my UGGS. Ice Skating. Red Noses. Peaceful snow storms. Sitting watching the snow fall late at night. Pumpkin Bread. Christmas. Christmas Songs. mmmmm :) 

Anyways. You could say I am excited for the next two seasons. :) 

1 comment:

  1. Not to mention, our good friend comes home from his mission in the fall. WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

    ReplyDelete