Friday, August 5, 2011

Finally Here.

Dear Friday,

You have always been my favorite day. The anticipation to see you is like a child on christmas.
It is hard to wait for you but oh when you come, you are awesome!!!
You bring refreshment into my life. You bring me much joy and happiness.
There is something amazing about you. When you come around I know everything is going to be okay.
So today, I am thanking you for you on your special day.
Come around soon again.

Love,
Me

The Friday Fabulousness

( I just decided today that since I love fridays I will do a special friday blog special every friday.)

This friday they go to....

Riki & Stein - 1 year mark dinner yesterday. really really fun. Lots of Laughing that I Loved. Thanks. I love you girls way to much!!

Ken - Thanks for letting me use the heated blanket last night. That was super duper nice of you. I was cold. Sorry for waking you up this morning with the lights. At least today I shut your door and turned off the hall light! ;) And I made sure all the lights were off when I left.

Kellogs Princess Fruit Snacks - you never disappoint. thanks for always being so good.

Timmy McGraw. You have no idea how excited I am to be with you this Saturday. Its gonna be GREAT!

Toe Rings, Rings and Painted Toes and Fingers. I like you a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment