this little lady is known as Kylee Jean, Kylee, Ky, Kylee Bithesda, sis and little lady
She is such a little cutie. If anyone can make me laugh it is definitely her. She is full of life and fun. She loves to laugh and tease her family.
Yesterday the funniest thing happened...so here it is.
Kylee went to find her brush and looked in my moms closet. My mom had bought some presents for Christmas.
Ky: Mom, I was looking for the brush and I found that Tangled Dress in your closet. It is SOOO cute!!
Mom: OH No, dang. those were for Christmas
Ky: Mom, I am sorry. I just was looking for the brush
Me: Ky, why you got to go snooping??
Ky: I WASN'T. I was looking for the brush
Mom: It is fine. but she was upset
Ky: MOM, I see that face. okay. I'm Sorry.
Hahahaha
She is a little grown up in a little body. She sure makes me smile! :)
Another Funny
A few years ago on my dads birthday
Dad opens present from kylee.
Dad: Oh thanks sister, I love this razor gel
Ky: Dad....Its not razor gel. Its Booodddy Wash
Dad: ohhh. Booodddy Wash.
Love Her.





No comments:
Post a Comment