Friday, August 12, 2011

The Friday Fabulousness

Hello & Welcome to Friday

Again and Again I am so glad you are here. So for this edition of The Friday Fabulousness it goes too.....


the little brothers & the dad : this week has been quiet. A bit too quiet for my liking. It was still fun and we had a great time with the ladies of the house but I miss you guys. I hope you had fun on your campout but I am ready for some men to be back in my life. :) haha Love you all.




Summer Sno & Snowies: Oh how I love you. I ate one last night and I just remembered how good they are. Thank you for making my taste buds happy. :)




(haha, i am definitely wearing the same shorts even though it is 2 years later) :) 

Swimming: I think I could lay in a swimming pool for a very long time and be a happy woman. I love just being in the water and relaxing!! 


Lastly: Good Food. I love good food. YUM. The end. 

Have a happy happy weekend! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment