Monday, July 18, 2011

Lists

I have this little obsession with my planner and with making lists. 
I love to make the lists and cross the items off my lists.
At the beginning of summer I made a summertime to do list. 
I don't know why i didn't post it but I though I should now.

This planner is brand spankin new. Woo hoo! It doesn't have much in it so far.

Here is my list 

1: Go to Seven Peaks
2: Eat a snowie
3: Climb a tree-house
4: Put sprinkler under the trampoline
5: Sleep on the tramp
6: Color our whole driveway with Sidewalk chalk
7: Glow in the dark/Fire Tennis
8: Hike to Stewart Falls and play in the waterfall
9: Make a music Video
10: Make T-Shirts
11: Write a song
12: Mona Swing
13: Harry Potter Movie
14: Run through random sprinklers in my clothes
15: Watch the sunset from the mountains
16: Go to a Drive in Movie
17: Go to a concert
18: Go Bowling
19: LLA Tea Party and/or BBQ
20: Night games
21: Country Dancing
22: Outside Movie and BBQ
23: Buy a Car
24: Read a Bunch books 
25: Make Lemon Ice Cream
26: Jump in the pool in my clothes
27: Go Sky Diving
28: Go on a Bike Ride
29: Eat S'mores
30: Have a Picnic
31: Lay out on the grass and just enjoy life

oh ps. I really don't like mondays - i only like them for one small reason...sometimes
oh ps again. I have the cutest niece ever. & Nick and Kate have another baby on the way! Yay!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment