Friday, August 26, 2011

The Friday Fabulousness

Today is Friday. but Today I almost forgot to do the Friday Fabulousness because I am not at work!

The Fabulousness of this Week:

Playing Volleyball. I just think it is so fun! I am glad I got to play around for a bit on monday with Cory, Chris, Matthew, Trevon, Jenessa, and Karissa. So much fun! :)

No Work and Sleeping in. This whole Summer I haven't really slept in. I have a had work everyday at seven and then on most saturdays I have got up by 9. Today I slept in really late. Embarressing late....lets just say my mom came and said I was dead to the world and the sun was up. Okay. I slept until 11. It doesn't normally happen so don't judge me and think I am a lazy! :) haha

Summer. Summer is almost over and I just love it so much. It has been such a amazing summer. I am sad to see it go. :) More on this next week.

Laughing. I love anything that can make me laugh really hard. It is probably my favorite thing ever.

Good Music. Love this and this

Kinley :) She is a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e.


Happy Friday! 


No comments:

Post a Comment