Hello Friday! Welcome to my Life. :)
Friday Shout outs go to the following - Thanks for making my week so great!!! :)
Mom: Leslie J. Rife - umm so thanks for scratching my back last night. It was nice of you and it helped me fall asleep. It was also fun to talk to you even though I really don't think I remember much of our conversation. You are the best.
Best Friends: I have been really really blessed with lots of best friends. One that has stuck around a long time is my dear friend annalisa wilde. She and I have been besties since kindergarten. I remember swinging as little girls and being in the same classes at grandview. begging my parents to have sleepovers and going to each others birthday parties. laughing and singing disney songs till 5 am in the morning in my bed. ann dropping chocolate on my pillow and us laughing about it for a long time. talking on the phone for hours and hours. singing songs about latter day crushes and talking about boys. Ohhh the boys. going to EFY together. walking home from high school together. going on first dates and dances together. talking in the car for hours. singing in choir and going on awesome choir and band tours. graduating together. traveling the world together - we have been places ann. coast to coast and across the sea. from new york to california, and from seattle to all across europe. Its been so fun. from moving on and going to college and not talking as much but know that we are always still best friends. I look back and realize that we grew up. We are big girls now and although all of this changed has happened we are still best friends and I love it. So much.
Ann, I know I always tell you this but you make me laugh so hard, harder than many people. I know that you will always be there for me. You never judge me for what I do. You always try to help the best way you can. You are so beautiful and talented and amazing. I love you to pieces. Thanks for such a fun night last night. It was seriously a blast. I was singing faries all night. :) I love you!!
Summer Nights: Just driving around listening to music with windows down and singing along as loud as you want. Oh how I will miss you in a week. Cor - I love that we LOVE the same music. We have great taste if I do say so myself. Drives with you are awesome! :)
Loving: I'll admit it. I am a hopeless romantic...almost (according to the most famous Sheri Hone - this crap is true!!! haha) I adore love stories and reading peoples blogs about their relationships and seeing their engagement pictures and all that jazz. Lovin' the Lovin' :)
Hope all of you have just a wonderful weekend. I know I am ready for it! Thanks for stopping by.





Kynsie, you've outdone yourself. I'm amazed with your thoughtfulness. I love you dearly.
ReplyDelete