Flubs of the Week - aka the not so fabulous things :)
- Getting up at 5:45 am: I didn't know it was even dark at 6 in the morning when I needed to be leaving to go to work. This schedule is going to be killer but I can do it!!
- Migraines and Dr. Pepper: I get migraines occasionally. They are NOT FUN AT ALL. At work. this morning I could feel it coming on. my sight started going funky. then my neck started to ache and up it crept into my head. Thud Thud Thud. Then sick to my stomach. Nasty throw up sick. I popped in some ibuprofen and headed down to get a dr. pepper. I am not a caffeine drinkers so caffeine helps my head immensely. I had my water bottle on my head full of ice. Eyes closed. Concentrating on not vomiting in my trash can in my cubicle. Phone rings. Grab headset. My cord was under my cup (without a lid) of DP. and there she goes. All over my desk and me. Nice. I am soaking up my drink with my blanket while I am on the phone with the customer. It was awesome to say the least.
- Stubbing toes: if there is one thing I really really hate in this world, it is when I stub my toes. The worst thing EVER. Anger comes into my heart and soul and I want to scream and yell. Normally I can keep my poise and just cringe.
The FABULOUSNESS
- one week of school DOWN: i survived one week of school. It was doable and I love my classes. Its going to be a lot of work but so much fun!!
- Summer Sno: on the last day I got two snowies...yes TWO. They were so yummy and I will miss summer sno until next summer.
- A made bed/clean room: I have made my bed everyday this week. I know i should do it always but I am bad at it. I am making it a goal to make it. (mom: that doesn't give you right to say i didn't complete it if i don't do it ;)) haha Let me just say. my room is not always clean. I am trying really hard to keep it clean. It isn't that I don't like being clean just more that I would rather go to sleep at a decent time then pick up my room.
Swimming: I love swimming and i love little sun burns. It amazes me the difference a little burn makes. lots of color is added. I love it. There is nothing like jumping into a cool pool on a hot day.
Sleep and being healthy: after days like today I am so grateful for when I don't have a migraine and when I feel healthy and strong.
Letters & Laughing: oh how i love getting mail. It is the best ever. I love getting letters from anyone. I also love people that can make me laugh. So if you do...whomever you are. Thanks! :)
Happy Friday & Enjoy the long weekend!!






No comments:
Post a Comment