Sooo do you remember forever ago?? Like TWO YEARS AGO???
We look little. We have definitely grown up a bit.
Do you remember THIS POST???
These two boys are homeward bound sooo soon. Less than a month.
For Justin - 1 week. 1 measly week.
For Jake - a little less than 3 weeks. that is easy as 1, 2, 3.
Member how I never thought they would come home?? I do.
I remember crying when both of them left. I walked into Justin's house and I just lost it. Justin had been set apart and said...Will somebody PLEASE hug her? hahaha :)
It has been one of the hardest experiences having friends leave and go on missions. It has been one of the coolest experiences having them write me and seeing how much they have grown up and changed. It has been neat that my friends are out teaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ and through the Holy Ghost are converting them and bringing them unto God & Christ. I see missionaries and I say Hey my friends are out doing that too! SOO COOL! :) I've loved hearing all about their missions and the life they have had. I am excited to hear more stories from them in person.
Basically, I am so excited to have them come home!!! :)





Now Kynsie that two years hasn't been soo long has it? However, you have grown a lot also. I love your blog. Love ya Grandma C.
ReplyDeleteSounds like you're jealous they got all that cool experience. :) Focus on your studies!!
ReplyDeleteBTW, love the new Halloween theme. Very cute. :)