well another week has come and gone. All I can say is when it rains it pours. but i try to be grateful for the good that is in my life. without knowing the bitter you can't know the sweet. Hopefully it is the end of my bad luck. I have heard it comes in 3's so hopefully i will be done for the next 7 year. haha jk. I know that isn't how it works.
This week has had some great things in it.
like beautiful sunsets. they make me smile. I love just looking at them. So breathtaking.
My Nerd mc. Nerdy giraffe shirt. I love it. I got to wear it cause it is a lil' nippy out
This cute little lady coming to visit me at work. She wasn't wanting to take a picture. She would say cheese and right when my camera went to take she would turn her head! what a lil' tease! She is darling though. I know I am completely biased but she is SOO cute and fun. She says TISSTIE for kynsie. Melts my heart. I want a baby. I know I know this is coming from me. girl who doesn't want to have babies but I want one. They are to cute. Not anytime soon but eventually after I am married! ;)
Funny Story of the week. On saturday I went rowing my boat (aka a canoe) gently down a stream (aka the provo river) Singing Merrily Merrily Merrily with mr. bobby, mr. brett & miss whit. Bobby and I were in a canoe. We were just rowing down the river. I forgot my phone was in my pocket. I was in normal clothes and we weren't planning on taking a swim...but miss whit wanted to get in our canoe. she did and she was successful. We were fine for a while then out of no where we flipped. the water was FREEEzing. I grabbed my phone and held it above water. but it didn't save it. My poor little blue drowned a terrible death. All of her pictures, contacts, and texts were lost. Not retrievable because she couldn't even turn on. Anyways. I had a few options. I had to use this terrible old phone of nicks for a few days but i hated it. Kate let me use her little blue my little blues twin sister. She is the nicest sister. I have no contacts but I have a good phone for me so i can handle life. :) Anyways we rowed all the way down until utah lake. It was hard work even with Mr. Strong in the canoe with me. My arms were so sore the next day. It was really fun though. Bobby and I both decided that if we ever need to go in a rowing competition that we would be on the same team cause we were so good at it. There was a rope swing on the way back so we all pulled over and jumped in on it. It was a fun adventure despite street clothes soaked all the way through, freezing water, and blue drowning.
Happy Friday! Enjoy the weekend and.... Goo Cougs! :)











Love the pictures of the sunset! What kind of camera were you using? One of those nice fancy SLR's or just a regular point and shoot? My point and shoot can't take that nice of a shot. Makes me sad. :(
ReplyDelete