Friday, September 23, 2011

The Friday Fabulousness & Flubs

Every Friday is the best day ever. I know I say this every week but it fridays are the best. I am starting to love mondays and wednesdays but fridays are still the very best. I don't like tuesdays and thursdays as much because they DRAG. I don't take a lunch a work and I have class until 8. fridays are seriously the best though. 

Fabulousness & Flubs of the Week

Flubs

-homework
-loosing things that are important (happens way to much)
-people moving on &  growing up
-giving in & people who get their way

sometimes I realize that I am not needed anymore and it makes me sad. change happens so i have to get over it!!

Fabulousness

- finishing my paper bag drawing.... 12 hours. I know it probably doesn't look like it but I am a new still learning artist. So it takes me forever!!!


- good songs with great lyrics
- strawberry nirvana jamba juices (1/3 the calories) SOO YUMMY




can you tell I have recently become obsessed with sunsets and the sky. well i have. :) what a wonderful world. 

Rise & Shout!! The cougars are out!! :) Who knows what happened with the utah game but it is okay because tonight we laid down another W. Good job football boys! :)

I love when I get to see people I know at the games randomly. it is the best! especially when you haven't seen them in forever!!!


one of my friends posted this quote and I really like it! 

"When you are compelled to give up something or when things that are dear to you are withdrawn from you, know that this is your lesson to be learned right now. But know also that, as you are learning this lesson, God wants to give you something better." --Elder Busche

2 comments:

  1. Kynsie you are the best! You didn't MISS your Friday post. YEAH!!! Good girl. Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete