Thursday, January 26, 2012

night

You could say habits are hard to break! I was pretty decent at getting to bed early since i worked in the early hours of the morning. Lately...i have been falling back into my old ways

I swear it is built into my body to stay up late.  I know that I shouldn't cause I have to get up the next morning early but I can't help it. I still get up and suffer from sleep lost but still...

I love staying up late. Nights are just fun. 
It is just a bad thing that I love them because I have this thing called a J.O.B. 

Talking & laughing late into the night is just fun. 

When I worked at the hospital that made it worse cause I would stay up until 1:30 or 2 working and then I would come home and take forever to settle down. Many nights I would be talking with other people who go off and then it would be the wee hours of the mornings but Oh my...it was fun. 



Look at this cute little guy I made. He is a night owl just like me. 


I am always told that I need to go to bed. I know I need to and I also know that i don't want to. Lately I have been staying up really late and I get very tired..but i'll only live life once so why not live it twice right?! :) haha I guess i'll enjoy being a college student while I can!!


No comments:

Post a Comment