If you were wondering where I have been this weekend...I'll tell you. It has been pretty exciting if you ask me...
Right here... in my bed. I am a little sicko & it is no good. I can't remember the last time I had the flu. i can't remember how much I hated it either. It is awful. SOOOO awful.
I am hot then cold then freezing and then sweating.
I have eaten more popsicles in the last two days then I have in probably 10 years (I do not like popsicles) In the last few days i have lived off of 4 popsicles. 3 pieces of toast. 2 boiled eggs. and 1 shot of gatorade.
Part of me is starving...but i don't want to get sick anymore... haha.
I have been laying in bed for what seems like forever. My computer, movies and sleeping are my best friends. and my zebra blanket. I just want it to go away...so hopefully it will!!! I have probably stalked you on Facebook so please post something interesting. It would be greatly appreciated!!! ;)
Well as for now...if you want to find me come and knock on my door and i'll be in my room in my bed.
By the way. This is my 100th blog post. Dedicated to the Flu. Such a good one right?! Maybe I'll do an exciting 101 blog post.






No comments:
Post a Comment