Sunday, January 15, 2012

Pick Your Battles


what is worth fighting for? what isn't worth it? what is worth waiting for? what isn't? it is a constant battle in life. 

It is a fight with your soul. Being torn is hard. I am fighting myself. So many decisions to make with so many good possible outcomes. Sometimes I wish I had a book of life. "Kynsie's Guide to Life" it would tell me what to do and how things would work out. I guess that is the catch of this life...you never know and you just have to have faith it will work out. 

So many thoughts fly around my mind and heart telling me what could happen. I want to listen to both but that is impossible. I need to choose. 

what to do? what to do?

"
Why do we close our eyes when we dream? When we cry? When we imagine? When we kiss? Because the most beautiful things in this world aren't seen but felt."


No comments:

Post a Comment