For the past 38 days of my life - I was a vegetarian. It was a challenge but it was fun. I tried some interesting stuff. I got a WHOLE lot of crap from everyone.
The funny thing was me being a vegetarian really wasn't hurting or affecting them in ANY way but they cared SOOO much that i ate meat. :D
There were so many days my dad would text me things like "sizzling hot bacon or moist chicken grilled to perfection" or he would call me and do the same.
Yesterday. I broke. I was craving Chicken Tikka Masala and I couldn't take it anymore! So, I ate some Chicken. It was really good. Not. Going. To. Lie.
I made it to my month goal though. I said I would do it until Feb1st & I even did it longer!!
Look at this little cutie. She is getting so big. I like her more now cause she is all smiley!!
Even though in all these pictures she doesn't look like it..At All. :D She was probably not smiling cause she was wondering why Uncle Tuck was taking pictures of his nose instead of us. ;)
Here are some pictures I took for Mila's blessing & Kinley's Second Birthday.
She is getting SOOO Big.
Kinley is darling. I love her. I think that i am going to love Kate & Nick's kids more than my own. I love her hugs and kisses. I love her TinTin for Kynsie. I love her little busy body and screaming. "buh bye dyes see layer" I love her little giggle and her laughing. Ah. She is so stinking cute.
Remember Sarah from my art classes? "Golfin" sarah and "so basically you're a brat" sarah?
yeah. I love that girl. The other day we were sitting in her room and she was playing the uke. She was singing me these awesome songs that she wrote. I was just thinking about how blessed i am to have such amazing friends. She is the cutest girl. I love how she is so unique and totally herself. She has a really strong testimony and a big heart. I am glad for the examples that I have in my life.











Wow...I somehow missed this post. It was a good thing I was going through your blog and just happened upon it. Since I never know when you are going to make a post and if you don't say anything about it on face book...I guess I need to be more careful in checking your blog, because reading yours and Katelin's is one of my favorite things. Hope you have a HAPPY day! Love ya
ReplyDelete