Thursday, July 7, 2011

Independence Day!!!

I don't know whether it is the parades and patriotic songs
the fireworks or the red white and blue
 my family, friends and bbqs galore
or all of the fun and happiness put together

Whatever the reason...


 i adore & love the 4th of July
or anything that is patriotic

Why do I Love it? I am not totally sure other then the fact that I am so grateful that I live in America. I so glad that I am a free human being that has so many chances and choices to do and make. I choose what religion I want to be and I can live my life how I want to. I am blessed to have choice opportunities because of this wonderful country that I live in. 

I feel like I can truly say I am Proud to Be an American. 

 

The Hope of America Program is one of my favorite things to attend. I think it is the coolest thing. I love the Songs in the Program. 


The 4th of July weekend was a very fun one this year. Kendra and I made some rocking Flag Shirts on Friday Night.




We went to the Stadium of Fire and watched our dear friends David and Brad sing. They were great! I loved David's patriotic songs and Brads Good Ol' Country Songs. It was so much fun going with Ken! I love the Stadium of Fire. This year the fireworks were extra awesome! I loved the music that went with them! The dancers and the musical performances were also a lot of fun!





Friday Night we all slept out on the Tramp. It was fun but a bad night of sleeping. Ty and Tanny move like crazy! It was still fun to fall asleep under the stars! :)


Friday Night making our shirts.


I absolutely love this picture. I love the skydivers! When I see the American Flag diver it gives me the chills! When I sing the national anthem and sing along to the songs it gives me the chills. Very Neat! 

- Three of my favorite songs -




I Love America! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment