Monday, June 27, 2011

OverDue

This post is really overdue. I said I was going to post this post forever ago. I never did though. This is going to be really long. Just a warning. I think it will be good though! :) 


These are my very beautiful, amazing, funny, lovely, and wonderful roommates.
Let me be completely honest T. Yes, Rik - Honest T. I only LOVED 2 of them when I moved in. The other ones were okay but ya...I only knew one of them my cousin Jenessa. I knew of Riki but not of Steinia or Halee. 

Now I would say that all of these girls are my BEST FRIENDS. I love them so much! I had the funnest times with them over the last 2 semesters. I loved getting to know them and loved being around them and their wonderful examples. I miss living with them so much. At the end of the semester I wrote letters to them. I am just going to share a few pieces from each of their letters. I feel like they will explain better than me trying to re do them. 



 Stylish Stein! 

this girl is awesome because she is always finding the good in others and never talking about the bad. she is super friendly and has a billion and one friends. she

"I have loved eating lunch with you and watching friends. I have loved just talking about life and all sorts of crazy things. I have loved just hanging out with you and listening to music as we do our homework. We have great musical taste if I do say so myself. :) I have loved going places with you and getting to know you better. I love making freaking good smoothies with you at one in the morning! I love that you. I love that you and I are simple. We don't have to be doing anything and it is fun. I love just walking home with you from school or talking on one of our beds at night. "

Stein is just a darling girl and such a great example to me! I miss her like crazy!!!










Rad Riki

This chica is amazing! She is so fun and outgoing! She is going to be a wonderful wife and mom. And she is talented at teaching. Her relief society lessons are bomb! :)


"Your positive attitude makes me want to be more like you and always be happy and smiling. You should always smile because of that beautiful smile of yours. You are so encouraging of others. I don't know what it is but when you compliment me or tell me that I can do something, I know I can. I love that you stand up for what you believe in and that you live the life in a way that is in accordance to the gospel. The way you live your life is a testimony of what you believe. Your standards are shown through your sweet example and spirit."

I miss her showing me new songs and just chatting and laughing with her! Love you Riki Lou!!






 Jubilant Jeness

This lovely lady was so much fun to live with! I loved it more than everything. She would always put up with me and we would always have fun chatting and laughing.


"I am going to miss coming home to you at night. I am going to miss you laughing in bed for no reason. I am going to miss your ear plugs and you saying “you know I really can't hear you” I am going to miss talking to you about boys and life and all sorts of things until the early hours of the morning. I am going to miss laughing with you and walking with you to school and just being with you a lot. 
You make me laugh so hard!"

Jeness can make pretty much anyone laugh and it is so fun. She has a very original personality that I love. She also has the mad skills of a chef! It was a great experience being her roommate! :) I miss our late night chats.


Hilarious Halee

This woman is hilarious. She says the funniest things that make me cry laughing. I know I can chat with halee about things and she is never judgmental about situations. She loves to live life and always has fun!   
"Hay, thank you for your craziness. Thank you for making me laugh so hard. You are really funny. I love that you enjoy the little things in life. I love that you love to spend time with people even if we aren't really doing anything. I have loved just talking with you about things at our apartment. You are fun to talk to and tell stories with. My favorite Halee quote is "should we watch a movie and fall asleep? ya think? I am forever grateful to you for introducing me to friends. I love that show, too much I am afraid. haha! You have taught me to laugh at things and make the best out of awkward situations. I can't even count how many things you say that are so funny and random. "oh my heck, why'd i have to put on pants." :)"



I miss our late night laughs and how she would come get in my bed with me and talk to me. It was a lot of fun living with her. She was also always so willing to come run errands with me or just come along for the ride to do something. She is such a nice girl!



I am so lucky to have these beautiful ladies as my best friends! I love them and miss living with them SOO much! :)

Over the year we had many quotes: So here is our quote book!!!

 Be careful or a car might come crashing through
Kynsie's Food, Just ask :) - Kynsie
She looks like a freaking prostitute - Jenessa
Riiggghht, and I'm a virgin - Riki
oooo yeah - Riki
Get a room - Riki
Serious as a heart attack - Halee
Ya think - Halee
dot, dot, dot, smiley face - Kynsie (Riki and Jeness later making fun)
Jenessa: What are you cooking? It Stinks! Stein: Water
You look like Death - Riki
Good morning Sugar muffin, Pumpkin Butt - Riki
Halee: Come Promise All of us: Don't you mean compromise? Halee: Yes.
Happy Birthday Kyns! I am not wearing pants - Steinia
Sometimes I just turn on the water but then don't wash my hands, but you think i do. - Classified
What should I have for my second lunch? - Stein
I don't want to get the festival of colors all over me - Riki
Okay, Nate if you had to marry one of us who would you choose? - Halee Ummm I'd be a polygamist - Nate
The Canadian used my towel! GROSS - Kynsie
MOM! CAN I COME OUT NOW!!!! - Halee
I am going to be a NUN. A FREAKING NUN - Jenessa
Why? SHE IS SO UGLY!!!! - Jeness
Sister Dort you made it again this week - temple worker SO DID WE - halee
Change Fast, next week I am not wearing anything under my coat - halee
Excuse me but you have passed the chasity line - dallin
12:01 AM - well guys lets go - apt 38
Oh, honey they ALWAYS lie to you, it wasn't kyle's birthday - Stein
It wasn't kyle's birthday?! I took him cookies!! - Kynsie
144 lbs is HUGE - Halee
The Audacity, Daft - Steinia
Guys, he doesn't wear matching clothes - Halee
Do you like my body roll - Kynsie
Guys, I peed my pants. Like I really did. I am not kidding - Halee
I know Hales, we can smell it - Stein
Can I have a bite - Halee
Get a missionary and then you can come with us to dinner - Riki
Can I borrow your jeans, I promise I won't rip them - Jenessa
911 - Ummm I think there is a car in our apartment, ya thats a car - Halee
How hurt is she? - 911 Well, she isn't dead - Halee
"To Kynsie, Good luck with stats" - Oil Guy I'm not even in stats - Kynsie
Kynsie, come home a car has crashed through our apartment - Jenessa
Its special K time - Riki
Curse you Brandon Davies!!! - Halee and Fran
Another Successful Night at Stadium Terrace - All of us
Kynsie: Rik - Wash your hands. Riki: No, when I run all the germs will blow off
Riki: Stop making lesbian jokes, Stein Come to bed. NOOO ah, thats not what i meant. Stein: Rik you are the one not wearing your pants
Jeness, hug me or I won't give you a ride home - Halee
Kyns, You and Riki are water Snobs - Stein
I am mature, From now on I am acting Mature - Halee
Um Kyns, What are you trying to do with your hair? - Riki
TURN OFF YOUR ALARM - everyone telling me to turn it off.
Kyns: Jeness, what is your favorite song? I will change my alarm to that and then you won't hate my alarm. Jeness: No cause then I will hate that song.
Long couch, no cuddles - Jeness
I still can't believe that you got up at 6 in the morning to get in the tub cause you were cold - Riki
I love taking Tubs - jeness
I didn't like you very much the first time I met you - Kynsie
I don't think my hips can fit thru this window - Halee
Hey, Thats my TV stand!! - Halee
Fix my hangers - Halee
I've been home for 3 weeks all by myself. Its good to have you guys back! :) -Halee
The beetles say "Don't worry be happy" - Allen
Should I apologize to Bishop for laughing when I said the prayer? - Jenessa
I don't like the Mature Halee, She's annoying. Immature Hay. I want you back! - Kyns
Will: Whats wrong with you guys? All of your roommates moved out. Riki: They are halee's roommates.
Me and McKaye just never clicked - Halee
Halee: Do you guys want to do something tonight? Us: Nope, we have finals. Halee: AHHH I hate finals. Riki: you don't even have any. Halee: I don't care. I still hate them SOO much.
Guys, I really have homework tonight. What am i going to do? - Halee
Where can I hide this Dirty cup from the cleaning check lady? In the Closet! Check! - Jenessa
What should we have for lunch? Which is code for what should I have for lunch - Stein
Kyns, when i see you eating healthy, I want to too...Not enough to do it though - Stein
Can I come sleep with you in your bed? I don't want to sleep by myself - Halee
Hey, I am eating salad Kyns! Are you proud of me? - Stein
Stoner...do you want to see something magical?!?!?! - Riki
Your body, Your choice - Halee
Um it could have been 3, but possibly 6. It may have been 5, or who knows maybe it was 4. 1 sounds about right but 2 rings a bell....I have no idea sorry - Jenessa
Will: i want to be a dentist. Halee: Did you know that 70 % of dentists cheat on their wives?
Kyns, you are the designated driver. We are taking the scenic route! - Riki
Wait, my letter was the only one that was one page long? - Halee
I hate my picture - Stein, Halee, Riki
Jenessa: Halee, knows what she wants and she goes and gets it. Us: HAHAHAHA Halee: Is that a bad thing?
Oh Look! Theres all of us - Halee

Thanks for the great year!!! :)





2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT KYNS!!! oh so much!! I seriously could not stop laughing during the quotes. AH such good good times:)I love all you roomies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha I was crying during the quotes, so funny! Thanks for this kynsie-girl!

    ReplyDelete