I love the song For Good in the musical Wicked. I love it because I feel like the lyrics really ring true in my life with many people that have entered my life at different times.
"I've heard it said, that people come into our lives, for a reason, bringing something we must learn. And we are led to those, who help us most to grow, if we let them, and we help them in return. Well I don't know if I believe thats true, but I know I'm who I am today, because I knew you."
Sometimes we let people that shouldn't be in our life stay. We let them linger way too long when we have already been taught the lesson. Or sometimes the people that we want to stay leave us and we have to be satisfied with what we had with them. Sometimes, we get really lucky and we will always have them around.
It is so hard for me to meet new people and just enjoy their friendship and company and then have to let them go. It is SO HARD and I hate it. I just want to be able to have things be the same as they always were.
As of right now there are certain people that I LOVE AND ADORE. The most unlikely people to ever become my good good friends became my best friends. I miss them. We are busy with life. We have gone different paths and don't cross the same paths anymore as easy as we used to. It makes me so sad because these are people that I love being with. They are people that are so important to me and people that I love. I know that it is just because everyone is growing up and moving different ways but it is still hard to have that change. It is so hard to be grateful for the memories and friendships you had and to let them go. I know we are still friends but just not hang out friends and talk all the time friends and so i miss them.
Anyways. I am grateful for the wonderful people I have in my life and for the amazing people that I have had in my life and the lessons that they have taught me! Happy Sunday! :)





Love you.
ReplyDelete