Thursday, July 14, 2011

....it ends tonight....


I am not going to lie. I have mixed feelings about the last Harry Potter Movie tonight. Although I am bummed that I am not going to the midnight showing I'm still going this weekend so it will be great! 


J.K. Rowling is the most amazing woman. If anyone dreams big and uses her full imagination it is her. I couldn't thank her enough for creating this masterpiece. She is a genius.  I will forever thank her for....



making me fall in love with reading many years ago. 
for teaching me life lessons from this amazing story. 

...AND...



for giving us professor minerva mcgonagall and her loving motherly figure


for giving us the amazing filch, malfoy, crabbe, and goyle, and teaching us about high school enemies.


for giving us ginny and the huge part she played in the chamber of secrets.


for giving us luna. and her weird quirky personality. for showing us her loyalty in friendship and becoming a good friend to all. 



for giving us Sirius and his loving and charismatic personality. For making us love him because he was the innocent one but the most wanted. For showing us how much he loved and would fight for Harry. 

For Mad Eye Moody, Lupin, and Tonks and the desire they have in them to fight for good. 


For Fred and George for making us laugh and smile and always being there to lighten the mood.


For wonderful Hagrid. For his loving friendship and willing attitude to protect and fight to do anything for good.


For Dobby. For his loyalty and friendship no matter what even until death. 


For the Weasleys and the love they give to harry from the beginning. For the counsel they give to him. For teaching us to be hospitable to anyone and to not judge. Molly sure didn't when she first met harry. 


For Dumbledore and his wisdom, leadership, and protection.
His fight for right and desire to have no evil.
"It is by our choices, that show who we truly are, far more than our abilities"


For Bellatrix and her amazing acting. For her evil personality



Last year at the midnight showing. So fun! 




For Snape and his character and how well he does at acting



For Voldemort because without evil we wouldn't know good. There would be no fight. There would be no story. There would be no harry potter.










For Harry, Ron, and Hermione. For the courage they have. For the friendship that they had. For the times they made us laugh. For the times that they were willing to risk their lives. 


Although it is coming to and end. It will still be a part of me. Harry Potter will always be in my heart. I love love love these books and movies. I love the world of Hogwarts and the characters.  I grew to love them so very much. Hogwarts and the story of Harry Potter became a real world to me and became part of who I am. 

You taught me to fight for the right and to have courage to stand up for good. You taught me how to be loyal and a good friend. You taught me to trust but not everyone. You taught me to be smart and use wisdom. You made me laugh at times. You made me cry at times.
AND you taught me some wicked awesome spells. Thank you for everything!

Thank you J.K. Rowling. You are an amazing woman and genius. 

For now

Dear Harry Potter Cast, Crew and Characters and to the wonderful J.K. Rowling. Thank you for making this last 12 years so great! You will be missed but I know I will revisit you many many more times to come in my life. 

With Love, Kyns

No comments:

Post a Comment