Hello year 2011! I have a feeling that you will be a good one. One full of family, friends, fun, school, work, and new experiences. I am excited to see what you have in store for me.
I don't know why but I seriously love starting a new year. I love making goals and trying to complete them...even though sometimes I don't...I love the chance to make this year better than the last. I thought that I would do something....I made a slide show of a few major events and fun times for from this last year. So here it is...
We started out the year with a bang as we celebrated our grandparents 50th anniversary. During the year we went to a culture party, got a 2nd job at the hospital, finished two more semesters of school, got stuck in an elevator, took a trip to Nebraska, California, St. George, established the lovely ladies association, had a mother daughter tea party, a winter ball, moved out, jumped in a swimming pool, went to my first concert (lady antebellum and tim mcgraw), did a duet with tyler on the sax, started a cake decorating business with kate (thats a lie but i tried), did a few photo shoots, started my own business, went to some football games, danced in the rain, got leafed, went to temple square, threw a party for our parents 25th wedding anniversary, went to lagoon, went to a real soccer game, had some fun with roommates, and much MORE!!!!!
I found this mormon message and I LOVED it so I thought I would also put it in this post!
Anyways so like I said...2011 is going to be a good year! I have already made some goals!!!! So for now until next time...HERE I COME year 2011!!! :)
HAPPY SUNDAY!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment