This is how I feel...sort of...not really...who knows...I just needed a picture to post

Okay this post is not going to be a very nice post....I advise you that you probably shouldn't read it if you don't want to think less of me. haha I don't know why I am posting it...I should just write in my journal but no I wont cause I don't care.
I feel like I have lost my MOTIVATION.
...gone....
The last little while I just have not felt myself. I am pushing myself way to hard and its starting to destroy me. I am not willing to give anything up though. My nerves are on edge quite a bit. Things that normally wouldn't bug me are making me CRAZY. I hate it.
I am ready for finals to be over...this whole semester...
I HATE BIOLOGY AND MY TEACHER
I want to get letters more often...I can't tough it out forever
I hate when people act one way and then turn around and totally blow me off.
I hate feeling vulnerable. I put up walls for a reason
For now I will....
keep studying - only 2 more finals
listen to Avril Lavigne cause she feels me
waiting for an envelope with my name on it
hope that I can find my Motivation will find me cause I don't want to look for it
I have a feeling that I am going to feel a whole lot better when I can recover a little bit over Christmas Break. Don't Worry about me though because I will get over this slump. I am going to be fine. I just needed to get this out.
All Done. Its Over. I feel better.
Happy Wednesday!





Dear Kyns. I love you dearly!!! I'm slightly glad that you're in a slump. It gives you something to blog about, which then provides me with entertainment to read while I should be studying. You know what? Friday night is going to get you over this little hill of yours because we are going to Partay!!! Hope you have a good day baby gurrlll!!!
ReplyDeleteOh Avril....How I love you...
ReplyDeleteHang in there little girl and remember your Momma loves you. Also, PLEASE try to get some sleep tonight. It is amazaing how much better the day goes with a little bit of rest. ALSO, I would love to talk with you about all this. :)
ReplyDeleteYour grandmother loves ya. I know I don't matter much but jus know that I do love ya and the sun will come up tomorrow no matter how dark it seems right now. I'm a good listener also!
ReplyDelete