Friday, February 17, 2012

She is Wilde & She is Gone!!!

well she is gone. she left on wednesday. i miss her already.
She is now Sister Annalisa Wilde!


as she got closer to leaving i realized something. since we were 5 years old, not only have we been best friends but we have also not been a part for longer than 2 months. Even during those months while she was in Idaho for school and I was here..we would still talk at least every other week. Now we have a long time to wait before we see each other again. 


we have been through so many experiences together. we have been through our lifetime together and honestly i don't know where i would be without her. She was always there for me in the good and the bad. We have traveled the world together and they have been some of the most memorable times. Honestly I couldn't even try to list all of the things I love about her or what my favorite memories are.

i will definitely miss....

our laughs. she thinks i am funny & i think she is funny. her laugh is so contagious
our talks. from silly things to serious things, we covered them all
our stories. in our young years we did some crazy things but we have some great stories to tell
our inside jokes and how we know exactly what the other would think

i LOVE that girl!!! 

She is going to be such a good missionary! I am so excited for her!! :) I hope Arkansas knows they will be getting something Wilde! ;)

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had of taken a picture of you two waiting by the door of the Kindergarten room at Grandview, watching for Mrs. Hopkinson to come open it. I have a GREAT picture of it in my mind!!! You two were so cute then and beautiful young women now! :) Fun memories together...something you will treasure always.

    ReplyDelete