skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I've gotta feeling.
Miss Steinia wrote this quote and link on her facebook. I love her and I love both of these!
"Missing someone gets easier every day...because even though it is one day further from the last time you saw each other, it is one day closer to the next time you will." :)
I read this quote (above) and I really liked the last sentence "treat people as they ought to be, we help them become what they are capable of becoming"
I also think that we, as individuals, need to respect ourselves enough to make sure people are treating us how we should be treated. I was talking with a friend over the weekend about a few things and he told me that he wanted to respect this girl for who she was because of how she acted. I thought it was so interesting that because of how she acted it made him not only like her more but that he wanted to respect her because of the self respect she had for herself. I have heard that so many times during my life but it was good coming from someone.
A few feelings i have on my mind.
I really DO.NOT.LIKE. high maintenance girls. Want to know what i dislike even more?? Their boyfriends that keep them. WHY DO YOU DATE THEM?!?
Just because you act like a child doesn't mean you get what you want. I am not saying i am perfect. i know i am far from it. I can't handle these fit throwing, temper tantrum adult people. Get over yourself please and for the sake of everyone else around you. GET A GRIP. i have had too much of this over the last few months. it is beginning to leave a terrible taste in my mouth. i am loosing the little patience i have. :)
I love weekends. So Much. They are the best thing of the week!
No comments:
Post a Comment