I Love Pictures.
i love taking pictures, i love being in pictures, i love editing pictures, i love printing pictures.
I have reason behind my obsession though. When you take a picture, you capture a visual memory that you will always have. When you have a picture...you won't forget that memory.
I love that about pictures. I love that you can capture peoples emotions and have memories of people who are close to you or who are very far away. I love that you can see their face and remember them when you start to forget what they look like. Even though they aren't there with you, you can see them and remember the good times you had with them. I have thousands of pictures. I print a ton of them. Some people say it is a waste of money, but i don't think it is. I could look through my pictures all day long and remember the very good memories that I have had over my 20 years of life.
So this is the reason I always take pictures. This is the reason i have drawers and drawers of pictures. It is because I love the memories and one day I will want to look back and see my life again, just through older eyes.
i love taking pictures, i love being in pictures, i love editing pictures, i love printing pictures.
I have reason behind my obsession though. When you take a picture, you capture a visual memory that you will always have. When you have a picture...you won't forget that memory.
I love that about pictures. I love that you can capture peoples emotions and have memories of people who are close to you or who are very far away. I love that you can see their face and remember them when you start to forget what they look like. Even though they aren't there with you, you can see them and remember the good times you had with them. I have thousands of pictures. I print a ton of them. Some people say it is a waste of money, but i don't think it is. I could look through my pictures all day long and remember the very good memories that I have had over my 20 years of life.
So this is the reason I always take pictures. This is the reason i have drawers and drawers of pictures. It is because I love the memories and one day I will want to look back and see my life again, just through older eyes.
(A few pictures from Jason & Amy's Wedding day! Love them together! :))
A few other random things
-school is almost over. hALleLuJaH!!! oPA!!!
-it is getting warmer. YAY!!! It is about time!
-i am going to miss those crazy roommates of mine.
-even though the time has come and gone...I LOVED basketball season this year. SO FUN & GOOD JOB COUGARS!
bye.bye.now.
A few other random things
-school is almost over. hALleLuJaH!!! oPA!!!
-it is getting warmer. YAY!!! It is about time!
-i am going to miss those crazy roommates of mine.
-even though the time has come and gone...I LOVED basketball season this year. SO FUN & GOOD JOB COUGARS!
bye.bye.now.





No comments:
Post a Comment