
i HATE the dentist more that seriously anything in the world. picture above: me trying to smile 3 hours after I got home. Yeah - still numb. today i had to get 2 permanent crowns put off after WAY too long of waiting for them to get back from the lab. I swear my temporary teeth were rotting away. okay maybe not totally but still. 4 nasty numbing shoots and a small buckle filling refilled because my filling came out. For the buckle drilling...I wasn't numb. AT ALL. My dentist said "you will be fine. It won't even hurt. You are always so tough when i have done other things..." Lets just say - it didn't go down very well. i hate him. not really. I like him as a person but I hate his choice of work. The End.





Hang in there Kynsie. Your Momma loves you! Hopefully that will help. Also hope today goes better for you. :)
ReplyDelete