Thursday, April 7, 2011

do I LOOK like death?!?!

Basically this blog post is dedicated to miss riki laws.
yes rik...it is just for you. feel love. lots of it.

The other day I walk into my apartment & riki says "you look like DEATH"

isn't that nice? haha I laughed. For the rest of the night she was trying to be nice to help me to forgive her. I wasn't mad. It was funny. She tried to make it better by saying things like...you look like death...i have never seen death look so good...
it almost worked. :) haha it has been a crazy few days.

I have decided that I need to go to bed.
Monday - went to bed at 4...i was registering for classes
Tuesday - went to bed at 1:30...doing homework
Wednesday - 11:30...Exhausted (after the Tangled Sing a Long!) haha
Thursday Morning - 5AM to the temple & running after, breakfast, work, dinner, homework...
Thursday night - 8:00 please. :) haha I am aiming for 10 PM. I can do that right?

You can tell it is the end of the semester because i look like death and feel like death but i can do death for 1.5 weeks until finals are over. you think? I am counting down the days till I am done!!!

PS - I really love THIS SONG




No comments:

Post a Comment