Sunday, December 5, 2010

These are the things...


that I AM GRATEFUL FOR


Everyday in the month of November I wrote down something that I was thankful for that day. So this is sort of a long post but it only makes a dent in my list. :) Enjoy

November 1st: My Daddy – I love his sense of humor and how he can always make me laugh. I love his gentle caring spirit that never grows weary of making sure that I am doing okay and that I am happy. I love our in the car chats about life. I love his nickname for me. It is Kynzer Kell. :)


November 2nd: I love that I have a home that I can go home to whenever I want. I can just crash on the couch and be woken up the next morning by little brothers and sisters and a caring mom that still wakes me up because I don't always wake up on my own. She is a wonderful mom. :)


November 3rd: I am grateful for my sisters. They make me smile and laugh and I adore them. I love spending time with them. I also love my niece because she is the cutest thing I have ever seen. ;) I am also grateful for the people I work with at the hospital. I love the laughs and the friendships I have made there! “The Cool People” you know who you are. :)


November 4th: Love. I am grateful for Love. Every kind of love if it is crazy head over heels love for someone, a first crush, the love of a parent to a child, the love for a friend, the love for someone that you just really admire, and the love and passion for something. I LOVE it! ;) I adore love stories. They make me happy and hope for a wonderful story one day too.


November 5th: I am grateful for good friends and fun times that I will never forget. I love the people that make me my best self. I am also grateful for new experiences. I went pigeon shooting for the first time today and I went through a drive – thru window in a horse drawn carriage. Thanks Mitch. :)


November 6th: Today I am grateful for the temple and the peace it brings into my life. I am so glad that I live 5 minutes away and that I am able to go to help others make steps in their life. I went with my little brother and we had a fun time. We got dairy queen ice cream after. Thanks buddy for coming with me.


November 7th: I am grateful for Sundays. I love going to church. I love sundays not only because it is my day off for work but also because it is a day where I can hang out with my family. It is a relaxing day. Today we had a family birthday party with the cherry's and that was very exciting.


November 8th: Today I am grateful for fun roommates and for great music. We had to clean for cleaning check tonight and I love that my roommates sing and dance and blast the music. It is so fun to sing along to it and just dance. :) gotta love those awesome late nights! :)


November 9th: I am grateful for Lazy Days. I don't get many of them. Today I had a few hours that I just ran a few errands and had a nice lunch. It was a very relaxed day and then I went and Babysat my niece. Two of my best friends came over and we planned the LLA Ball. :) It was a good day.


November 10th: Today I am grateful for warm baths and sleep. Wednesdays are always my longest days. By the end of my 19 hour day I am totally worn out. I love getting in a warm bath after work and then crawling into bed with eyes that can't even stay open and falling asleep. I love sleeping.


November 11th: I am grateful for Wednesdays that are a bummer...and thursdays even more...but today I was grateful that tomorrow if FRIDAY! Friday, Friday, Friday is my favorite day!!! :) I love late night snacks with room mates and good laughs. Riki and I went to Maceys and got chocolate milk cinnamon pull-a-parts and ate them. It was so fun. We were all laughing super hard.


November 12th: I love my dad and Harry Potter. We used to read all of the books when I was a little girl. He would read to me almost every night. I LOVED IT. We both have always loved Harry Potter. I think we are both a little too excited for to go see the movie. We watched Harry Potter 2 way to late into the night. It is nights like this though that I will remember for the rest of my life.


November 13th: I am thankful for Photography. Today I did a photo shoot. I don't know why but when I am taking the pictures and my ideas get flowing or when I am looking at them and editing them, it just makes me so happy. I love doing photography.


November 14th: I am grateful for Good Home teachers who really care about you and not just “getting the numbers done. My home teachers are seriously the best and they help me be a better person and more like Christ. They also bring us treats! They are wonderful examples of respectful guys that set their standards high and are good people. Thank You Will & Nate!


November 15th: I am grateful for my mom who helps me out whenever I need her too. It doesn't matter if it is bringing me a new pair of shoes cause mine are soaked from the rain or bring me a PB and J to work so that I will eat dinner for once. I love you mom!


November 16th: I am grateful for good friends and memories. I went to dinner with my good friend Natalie. She is adorable and I can't help but adore her. We went to Europe together a summer of 2009. ...BEST TRIP EVER.... I will never forget it. I am so glad that I met this lovely lady too.


November 17th: Today I am thankful for second chances. I am glad that when I mess up that my Heavenly Father is gracious and gives me another chance to realize what the most important priorities in my life are. I am excited for our piano recital.


November 18th: I am thankful for productivity. I love when my long lists of to do lists get all crossed off. It is seriously the best feeling when you know you have got stuff done. I did a ton of editing for a photographer at my work and then I saw her later tonight and she LOVED the editing work. Her orders are crazy big and so when they are done it is so awesome!


November 19th: This morning very EARLY at 12:40 AM I went to see Harry Potter with my friend Stephen! It was a lot of fun. :) We had the funniest thing happen to us. This guy came up to us and asked us if we were saving any spots. We said no and he told us that he would give us $20 if we saved him and his wife a spot. We said okay. Haha When his wife and him got to the theater he gives us a bag of M & Ms and a rootbeer. It was a funny story. I guess now I can say that I got paid to go see Harry Potter!


November 20th: I am grateful for Missionaries today. I went and did TRCs today at the MTC with Miss Katie P. It is so cool to see all of those boys and girls that are giving up 2 years of their life to serve the Lord. I am so grateful that all of my good friends have gone on missions and they are helping others to come unto Christ.


November 21st: Today I am grateful for Yummy Food! I made really good pizza with my friend Stephen. I give him props for the fact that he can cook! Way to BE! :) I even tossed the pizza up in the air.


November 22nd: I am grateful the chance I have to go to school at BYU. It is such a good school and I am glad for all of the things that I am taught their. It has been a huge learning experience.



November 23rd: The hospital housekeepers are the people that I am grateful for today. Tonight I went to I hop with a few of them after work. It was so much fun. We were laughing so hard. They are all wonderful people. I am glad that I have had the chance to work with them because they have taught me so much and I have had so much fun with them! A night doesn't go by at the hospital with out me laughing my head off!


November 24th: I am grateful for my sisters today. We have a saying that sits on top of our toilet in the bathroom that Kate gave to me for Christmas one year. It says “I smile because you are my sister but I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it” I love this! I never though my mom was being serious when she told us that my sisters would be my best friends. Honest T my sisters are my best friends. They are always there for me when I need to talk and get advice. I love them all so much! Thanks Kate, Ken, and Ky! :)


November 25th: I am grateful for Thanksgiving. We had thanksgiving on the Jensen side and it was so fun! We played the classic bingo game with white elephant gifts. It was a lot of fun! :) My family are such wonderful people. It was so fun to get together with my family to hangout and eat very DELICIOUS food! :) We went shopping black friday shopping tonight. It was fun to stay up and get some good deals. I am so grateful for my wonderful family that I can share the holidays with. They are seriously my best friends. I LOVE MY FAM!


November 26th: Good old Disney movies! I love watching disney movies. Hercules was the movie of the night! :) Today was a really good day!


November 27th: Dreams. I love when I have dreams at night. I always remember them and I love the feelings that they give you. I love how they are so unreal and crazy!


November 28th: I love a clean room. I know my mom wouldn't think so but I really do enjoy when my room is all organized and clean. It is the best feeling ever! :)


November 29th: Today I am grateful for heat and comfort of the little things in life that make a BIG difference! I love that I can warm up a heat pack to warm up my feet and that I don't have to be cold all the time. I have a warm apartment and a warm house and car. I love it.


November 30th: Today I am grateful for music. I seriously love music. Country, Rock, Hip Hop, Classical, Disney, Indie...etc. It doesn't matter. I love singing and dancing to it. What would I do without it.


This day ends my what I am grateful for post. I am grateful for many other things but this is just a taste of a few of the things that I was grateful for on these days. :) I hope you had a great November!



No comments:

Post a Comment