"I don't know if you will ever do the things we are going to do on this date again" When those words came out of his mouth I was worried. Don't worry though because we didn't do anything illegal or immoral (for those who don't know me well, I say that I am up for pretty much anything except if it falls under one of those categories). I had a ton of fun on this date and it was really awesome and not the normal so I thought I would do a post about it. :) I hope Mitch doesn't mind. haha
This is Mitch. We have been friends for a few years and he just got home from his mission a few weeks ago. He is a great kid! His cousins live in Payson and have a farm. We went shooting clay pigeons first and lets just say that I have never shot a gun in my life and I never really thought I would. I learned three things while shooting...1: Heavy/Hard to Hold. I could barely hold that thing up. It was SO HEAVY. I think that is telling me I need to do more push ups. :) 2: My ears are very sensitive! Honest T, after shooting that gun once I was dying. It was killing my ears. We didn't have ear plugs...haha I know that was dumb. I had personal ear plugs though...I made Mitchell cover my ears while I shot the gun. 3: I have terrible skills at shooting. I couldn't hit any of the clay pigeons. I will have to practice. :) I hit the tree though if thats worth anything. haha. My arm was pretty sore for a few days after.
Anyways so we got done shooting and we drove back. They hooked up the horses to a cute carriage. We rode about 10 or 15 minutes to Wendys and went through the drive-thru to get food. I KNOW - it is pretty creative! Everyone was looking at us and laughing about it. It was awesome! :) The lady at the window of Wendys was very surprised. It was super entertaining. :) It was a very fun and cold night. I think that Mitch was right though. I don't know if I will ever do that again. :) Thanks for the fun & memorable night Mitchell! :)





No comments:
Post a Comment