Friday, March 23, 2012

not throwing up the white flag.

There are somethings that i just don't get. Why do things have to be running smoothly and then it just is ruined, finished, gone and over leaving you staring blankly wondering what the heck just happened and why it was ruined? Why do we fight to save those things when you know that it is done? Do you think that sometimes things get ruined cause He knows we aren't strong enough to let go of our dreams and wants by ourselves and it isn't supposed to work out so He just lets them fall through? Do we put ourselves through unneeded pain because we fight? Is the fight worth it in the end? 

I fight because I don't want to live my life knowing that I didn't do everything I could. I fight cause you have to push through things in order to make it through this thing called life. I fight because I am strong and I don't want to fail. I fight for the chance of it working out. 

Sometimes it doesn't work out. You have to throw up the white flag and say...well I tried. That is better than nothing. but it still is crappy.

Well I am not givin' up and not throwing up the white flag. Can't stop me. I might fail but there will be success ahead for all who keep trying. 


1 comment:

  1. Forever and ever, AMEN. Love this. And you!

    ReplyDelete