Something Pretty Awesome Happens Each Week. Without Fail. Something I can ALWAYS count on...
my dear friend friday always comes around. :) cool right??? haha
This week was sooo long for some reason. I felt like each day has been dragging.
There are some things that I don't feel like I can express my feelings and post about because it isn't the place to do it. All I will say is please keep My Uncle and his family in your prayers if you wish. :)
It has been an emotional week. but also a good one. Our family is pulling together and helping them through. It really is such a blessing for me to know that they are sealed together and that my Aunt Amy is finally with Samantha.
You can read her obituary Here
She will be missed greatly. My heart goes out to my Uncle Nate and his kids.
The Fabulousness of this week
Riding the Full Moon Ski Lift with Whit - PS happy birthday today darling!! :)
It was freezing but so fun. :)
We might have been being really immature and taking pictures of random people across the way from us. It was sooooo very entertaining. Especially the kissing couple. :)
Good quotes made up by people you know or when you say something that sounds like a quote. It is the best!
"We make our own destiny. Choose the right man. The one who can love you the way you love him"
"Trust is the greatest respect that you can get from a girl"
-Venk
-Friends that will always be your friend no matter what happens. and the friends that no matter how long it is since you talk, they are still your friend
- Cereal Parties. They have begun again. So great!
- The Jensen Family. I really am so grateful I have them. They are amazing. :)
Well enjoy your weekend. See you next week. :)





No comments:
Post a Comment