I know it is probably said many times around the world every single day.
but it is true.
Things can happen so fast. They can change your life forever. Leaving you wondering what happened and how you got where you did. It is so easy to get caught up in the things that don't really matter.
This week I had another reminder to enjoy the little things & not focus on the things that aren't important. The relationships that we build while in life are so great. Many times I don't focus on the people that matter most. I get thinking about me and my life and what I am doing instead of making sure to care about others.
I don't feel like I have much to say. I don't have anything that hasn't been said before. Be more loving. Appreciate the things that you have and the people that are in your life. Don't waste your life away being unhappy or holding grudges. Forgive easier. You never know when it might be too late. Celebrate life because it is so great. Enjoy the journey through the good and bad. Life is too short as it is. Sometimes it is cut even shorter. There are so many things we have to be grateful for. :)
Yesterday, my dear Aunt Amy passed away. Something that I always admired about her was how she followed her passions. She was a very talented lady. I remember thinking when I was young that she had so many hobbies. Scrap-booking, making jewelry and photography are just a few I remember.
(stole the photos from brit)
"Enjoy the little things in life for one day you’ll look back and realize they were the big things"
She will be missed greatly. I am very grateful for the plan of happiness and knowing that she and her family are sealed together and that they have the chance to be together again. :)







No comments:
Post a Comment