Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Some Spring Cleaning.

I have been slacking on my blog. I have heard from a few people, kyns you need to blog more.
I have been busy. These last few weeks I've been working 18 hour days and 75-80 hours a week. It has been really busy. I decided to do a little spring cleaning and get caught up.

I am finally settled into my new job at Novell.
I decided to take 1 class summer term. It is SO LONG. 6 hours.
It is definitely almost snowie season. very excited.
i LOVE getting letters. They make me so happy. :)



I am pretty excited about summer.
My work schedule rocks! I have nights off! :)
I have major germ problems - it is improving though. I let someone eat a bite out of my ice cream last night. It was gross but we made it through.

Story time:

Last night we went past a reception hall while walking. T convinced me to come in with him cause he wanted to do something crazy and just go play the beautiful piano that was in there. We go in and my friend told these two boys in there that I was a concert pianist...ya I'm not. I play but I am not. The two boys were pestering me to play. T is really good at the piano. He just sits down and plays. Total show off. ;) I wouldn't play. I was so embarrassed. He kept saying, I've known her for years and she is just really shy and doesn't like playing in front of people. She is super humble about it. They totally believed him. I was super red! After me telling them, I wouldn't play, we finally left. When we left, T was laughing so hard. I was dying. It was a funny story though.

I LOVE scooter rides. They are so much fun.
I also love country dancing.

Well this is it for now... I am going to be better about blogging along with running and organizing my pictures. :)

Ta Ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment