Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Eulogy

It is deceased. my time at the hospital and at maceys is deceased. DEAD, GONE, OVER.

I quit both my jobs...I got a new job.

I am not going to lie - I am going to miss both of my jobs a lot but I know that change is good and that it will be a good experience and it is time to move on. I thought I would do an Eulogy to Maceys and to Intermountian...

Maceys, Oh Maceys. You have been part of my life for the last four years. It has been fun to run down the aisles of your store and see many friendly faces. You have brought me a lot of joy and helped me to make new friends. From doing carts to bagging groceries, and having basket races and talking and laughing on late night shifts. It was fun. After a while I got sick of bagging groceries and doing carts. I wanted to leave. So I did.

Photo Lab - You shall be missed. I was lucky to meet you because I learned my love for photography and for graphic design. I wouldn't have know my major if it wasn't for you. The good times we have had with Rebecca, Ananda, Annika, Zina, Melanie, Lisa, Mary, and Collin. We have laughed really hard and had lots of great conversations. The funny experiences with Craig were great too. I will not miss a few things though..Like people freaking out at me, the awkward pictures, the curly film, the balloons that are in the dozens and the BRIDEZILLAS. Oh the bridezillas - I loathe you. The times we sang, the times we laughed. They were all great memories that we had. You got me through high school with a little cash. My first two years of college - that was a blast. Thank you, oh thank you for all that you have done. Maceys, you will be missed .


The hospital. I got a job with you about one year ago today. I was a housekeeper for you. I took care of the gross things. It was almost always a mess. Sometimes it was disgusting other times it was fine. I cleaned up all sorts of nasty things. Sometimes I wanted to die because I didn't think I could handle it any longer. From ER and mother baby to Clinics and Offices. It was a good ride. Even though I didn't love that job, I loved the people. I would laugh and laugh and have so much fun. The floor crew, the other housekeepers and the supervisors to name a few. Val, Adam, and Rusty. Larry, Lando, Ben, Derrek, and Tony. Dave, Joey, Steve, and Kevin. Sheri, Jules, Kayla, and Bonnie. Garna, LaVann, Barbara, and Von. Mike, Russ, Wyn, and Traci. I cannot forget Aaron and Jessie. We have had a lot of fun. I have loved the lessons I have learned from everyone. I will never forget the people who have impacted my life so much. I will miss you all dearly. I will never miss cleaning a public bathroom or a bathroom to say the least. No more blood and guts. I will miss ihop runs and talking late in the parking lot. Eating with friends in the break room and laughing as I talked the other housekeepers. It has been a great experience.

Thank you both maceys and intermountian healthcare. You have been awesome!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment