Heeey there! Me here. Welcome to Thankful Thursday! (ew I just sounded like an old co worker - Welcome to work! Welcome to the hospital - hope you enjoy your stay) I just got the best idea for when the month of November is over. It shall be called Thankless Thursdays and it is going to be things that I take for granted or stories of thanklessness...is that a word??? I don't think so. Anyways it might be entertaining!! who knows though. I will see if it is a go when I finish this month.
November 1st - Taking Hot Tubs & Going to Bed. I love to Soak in the Tub. One of my favorite things ever. Especially when I am cold. I also love going to bed. I love my bed! I went to sleep at 9:30 Pm!! So early for me! It was really nice. (Check out this bathtub. Huge & Purple...I think YES!)
November 2nd - Relationships. I am so lucky to have awesome friendships with not only my family but also with friends. I have been blessed with some amazing friends. Yesterday - Ken called me and told me a story that i needed to hear. It put a smile on my face! :) It was great walking with Sarah and talking about life, stories & overcoming trials. She is a darling girl!! Also today I am thankful for art. Not only is it great to look at but creating something is one of the best feelings. I am where I am supposed to be with my major!
November 3rd - I know today isn't over but so far I am thankful for my mom today. She is always there for me and all of my siblings even when we aren't the best kids. She is always there to be the best mom and to forgive us and forget what we do. She works so hard. She is always really willing to help us. Even if it is waking up your 20 almost 21 year old daughter to make sure she gets to work on time. :) She is the best. Thanks mom!! (the thank you for waking me up could go for basically my whole family. There has been one time or another that every person in my family has come to wake me up for something. They set their alarm and come wake me up then go back to bed. Nice? really nice!) :)
See you tomorrow for F to the R to the I to the DAY!! and remember...be thankful!






No comments:
Post a Comment