Monday, March 14, 2011

a PENNY for my thoughts

* i LOVE a man that can SING *

today in my physics 167 class we had a vocal demonstration from 3 very talented girls &
1 REALLY TALENTED BOY
He sang Let it Be by the Beatles - my heart was melted
Without fail it kills me, everytime. A guy that is musical just steals me
You can check his band out HERE
No matter HOW ugly I could fall in love if he had a good voice
oooooo yeah

I love Tim McGraw & Faith Hill of course!
Lady Antebellum is def. a FAVORITE!!! boy girl bands are best
Mat Kearney - how I love you. I always listen to him when i need
a calming song. He is AMAZING!!!

I just love music. I don't know how I would survive without it. It is so good!!!
A few of my favorite songs right now are...






* I wish BYU had a sPrInG BrEaK....don't worry though...They DON'T *

* my roommate S.Girl is reading me a disgusting article her psychology class *
I am so glad I am a mormon and have moral standards. people are gross. yUcK

* We are eating Blueberry Muffin Cake *

* I am SOOO ready for SUMMERTIME - everybody are you with me *

Well that is all I have to say today, for now. Bye



No comments:

Post a Comment