Sunday, February 13, 2011

- - - total pushover - - -

I am a TOTAL pushover.

...there isn't anything i can do about it either...
It happens with all of my siblings. I find it so funny but only sometimes.
they can ask me to do anything and most of the time i will end up giving into them
in someway or another. . . it is just because I love all of them
so freaking much!!! :)

when it comes to this little lady...
ky says "kyns kell, will you teach me a song on the piano please?" or "ki ki, will you come and play with me?" or "KYNSIE, will you come paint my fingers and toes?"(nails) or "Kyns, will you come read me a story and lay with me when I go to sleep?" she just cuddles up to me and tells me all about her day. She says "I love you!" I love how she can handle all of us grown up kids and she is so grown up. She teases me all the time along with everyone else!!!
She is the cutest thing ever! I can't get over how much I love her. She makes me laugh so hard. what a babe!!!

Then there is this little Kinley Girl. What a doll!!! I always tell Kate that I think she will
be my FAVORITE NIECE always and that I will probably
love her more than my own kids. She is such a cutie! Whenever I tend her and
try to put her in bed she hugs me and cuddles up to me so I won't put her
in her crib. It kills me! I have to keep myself from going to get her! Love this baby!



Kenny Mac - this girl is my bestie! She puts up with me and my craziness all too
often. I sure think she is beautiful! We have so much fun together and she
is so witty. She makes me smile so much. I am so
glad that I have her in my life even though
sometimes I think she is going to kill me for trying to hug her all the time!
She is always there for me when i need someone to tell me it is going to be okay.
She is very considerate and funny! I am so lucky to have her as my sister!!!

Nick and Kate - They are so great. Kate always tries to convince me to stay at her house
or come over. Sometimes she tells me to call in sick to work..don't worry though I haven't fallen into that pit yet. A lot of the time i do. It is so fun but we waste so much time! She makes me laugh so hard. Nick is pretty great too even though he is crazy and drives me insane. He is
a good brother in law. I don't know what i would do without these two. They let me talk their ears off about my life and they give me advice about what I should do. I sleep at their house, eat their food, drive them crazy and make them wonder if I am normal but they still love me for it! They also can make me laugh so hard! Thanks for being so great guys!
TyTy. I don't even know what to say about this kid. Other than I love him
like crazy! Since he was a little kid and watching him grow up he and I are SO MUCH alike. It is
sort of crazy! He is like my soul brother. We can relate to so much stuff. We love music - that is one of my favorite things about ty is that we always love the same music. We have great talks about life! He always gives me hugs, makes me feel his muscles, asks for my advice and makes sure to keep the boys away from me. His quote famous quote to me is "have you been hugged by a cute boy today?" then he will hug me. He can convince me to do pretty much whatever
and I almost always break. He is such a cutie though!

Then there is my Tanny Boy. Remember this??? We have been through a lot! :) He is the one who made this post happen. Tonight he was trying to make a Valentines Box for tomorrow. It just wasn't working out. He was being rushed to go to bed. He was frustrated and kept coming and asking for my help. I was trying to do my homework...and so I kept telling him no or sorry buddy. I felt bad for the kid but i needed to get my stuff done. The clock struck nine and he wasn't done. Off to bed was what my dad said. From the other room I could hear his quiet sobs and his frustrated talking to himself. He wanted to make something that was creative because it is his last year doing a V-Day Box. I walked into his room and tried to talk to him. He turned from me because he didn't want me to see that he had been crying. I put my arm around him and told him that I would help him finish his box when i got done with my homework. He said okay. Did i finish my homework tonight? No I didn't. Is that okay? Yes it is. I finished the box.
He will have a cute little basketball valentines box to take to school tomorrow.

I love my tanny!

He makes me laugh so hard. He is the smartest little kid too! He always gives me hugs and tells me that he loves me. I hope that no matter how old he gets that he always will do that! Love ya Buddy!

pretty much I am a pushover when it comes to my siblings. they are all too wonderful that I can't try to not make them happy. I know that i have a LONG way to go being a good sister but i try to let them know that I love them. Even though I get mad at them sometimes and they drive me crazy, even then.....

...I don't know what I would do without them...

I am the LUCKIEST girl because I have such an amazing family!

i LOVE you family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment